The Light Room Consultancy is led by Lizzie Pawsey. Lizzie is an experienced business leader with a strong commercial and results focus. Before becoming an executive coach and a facilitator, Lizzie worked for 20 years in in several FTSE 250 companies in senior HR and marketing leadership roles
Educational and Professional Credentials
• Advanced Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching from the Academy of Executive Coaching.
• ICF accredited (PCC).
• Supervision Foundation Course (Bath Consultancy Group).
• BPS level A and B accredited (OPQ32, MBTI Step 1 and 2, Hogan, TKI and various 360º feedback tools).
• Foundation level training in TA, CBC, Gestalt.
• Foundation level training in Team Coaching.
• Accredited in Resilience Coaching.
• BA (Hons) Business Studies.
Lizzie also serves as a Faculty Member for the Academy of Executive Coaching, facilitating the Coaching Skills Certificate and Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching programmes.
Please click here to find out more about our team of experienced associates.